A poster presentation combines a visual display on a poster board of the highlights of research with a question-and-answer opportunity. The poster will be available for viewing by participants during the poster sessions in the congress programme. All participants are encouraged to visit the posters and contact the main author.
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country. The lettering of the title should be a least 25 mm high and the main text at least 10 mm high.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The language of the poster must be English.
- The measurement of your poster should be approximately A0 Portrait, (maximum 84.1 cm wide x 118.9 cm high – 33.1 in. wide and 46.8 in. high).
- Please bring your poster to the conference yourself.
- The Congress Secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
- The Congress Secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters
Further instructions will be uploaded at a later date.